My real estate business works closely with a number of physicians who seek a trustworthy, focused professional to guide them through their real estate transaction (listing or purchase). My goal is to provide you with the attention and service you deserve so that you can focus on what’s truly important:
(1) Caring for your patients.
(2) Spending quality time, relaxing with your family and loved ones
Based on my friendship and business partnership with practicing physicians I understand that real estate endeavors will be driven by the unique needs of the doctor and their specialty. Many individuals who have recently graduated from medical school are concerned about qualifying for a home loan. Upon entering residency, many will still be carrying a small mountain of medical education debt. Finding a preferred real estate agent that has access to lenders with programs designed specifically for physicians is a big plus. Often, these programs do not require private mortgage insurance and allow for low down payments of as little as 10% down I can offer resources that will help you as a physician take advantage of a loan program that will help fit your needs. Often times clients want to leverage themselves when interest rates are low and thus a portfolio lender or mortgage banker can assist in choosing the right program for you.
Buying a home will typically be the largest single transaction of anyone’s life. Having the right representation in home buying process will help protect your interests. As a Realtor with expertise in the market you are seeking, I look forward to having the opportunity to earn your business through my knowledge of the market and expertise in the real estate field.
- Assist you throughout the entire home buying process.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and schedule time for you to view these properties.
- Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
- Help you understand the quality of our local schools.
- Walk you through the entire home buying process.